Our services and product offerings have been developed following deep research and serious piloting, drawing on a broad but ever-increasing experience base.
We are committed to working quickly and effectively with clients of all sizes, including very brief, one-off assignments and workshops. Our focus is to help managers to face real situations rather than merely presenting the theory.
As such, we believe we offer several powerful benefits:
- We prefer to pass on skills and help clients build an in-house capability rather than engage in lengthy assignments
- We see each client's needs as unique, not a rollout opportunity for an earlier assignment
- We do not dance 'the dance of the seven veils' in offering knowledge and materials
- Our advice and knowledge is led not only by experience but extensive thought leading, knowledge sharing and research
- We back up our services with an extensive library of tools and techniques
- We work with small and medium companies with limited budgets such as charities, SME's and NGO's, as well as with large private, not for profit and public sector organisations
- We engage associates with appropriate specialisms
- Our training services put emphasis on what happens beyond (not just within) the classroom.